Which band is better?

Thursday, July 8, 2010

All About Me.

So hey, to whoever may read this. This is all about me. Just in case ya wanna get to know me better.
Name: Scott Sebastian Shane Markus Daniels(One of the longest names ever apart from, Albus Percival Wulfrick Brian Dumbledore)
Age: 19
Sex: Male (Obviously)
Current City: Tulsa, Oklahoma (Otherwise I wouldn't have my awesome friends)
Hometown: Los Angeles, California, United States (Where I learnt to surf)
Birthday: June 16th 1991 (Good thing I wasn't born on Friday 13th)
I'm a great guy. Will never let down a girl! Except my Mother...
I'm currently in a relationship with, Emily Isabella Curtis. (Pretty girl with a beautfiul smile. All the girls that I have met in Tulsa are pretty girls with beautiful smiles.)
Siblings: Stella Daniels. She's currently in a relationship with one of my close friends, Mark Parker. (They look good together.)
I have 2 step brothers. :\ Stephen Daniel Henning and Jacob Eric Henning. I don't really consider them brothers since I now have my own apartment.
My favorite activites are: Kissing girls, Soccer, Baseball, Dance, Watching Movies, Hockey and Swimming.

My interests are: Zombieland, Youtube, Xbox, Volleyball, Tennis, Swimming, Skiing, Soccer, Sleep, Sports, Queen, Pringles, Pink Floyd, Hanging Out With Friends, Working Out, Nickelback, Nike Shoes, Nirvana, Watching Movies, Movies, Music, Lauging, Listening To Music, iTunes, iPod, Horror Film, Football, Family, Dance, Classic Rock, Camping, Comedy, Cars, Baskeball, Baseball, Biking, Beach, Books, Alternative Rock, AC/DC and Animals.

My favorite music: Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber(Just Kidding), Eminem, Taylor Swift, Drake, Bob Marley, Linkin Park, Metallica, Katy Perry, Billy Talent, Akon, Owl City, Down With Webster, The Beatles, Kesha, HEDLEY, 3oh!3 and T.I. (Hedley is my favorite)

Books: THE OUTSIDERS, Doctor Who Books, Twilight Saga and Harry Potter. (Outsiders is my favorite)

Everything to do with television: The Karate Kid, Toy Story(Been waiting years to see Toy Story 3), Paranormal Activity, Zombieland, Hot Tub Time Machine, Hot Fuzz, Titanic, The Outsiders, Jaws 1-4, Scary Movie 1-4 and Friday The 13th. Torchwood, Doctor Who, American Idol, Futurama, Friends, Fringe, CSI:Miami, House, South Park, Family Biz, Family Guy, Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, Suite Life On Deck, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, Two and a Half Men, The Office, Mythbusters and Deadliest Warrior.

Thats most about me... if ya wanna know anything else just ask. And once again I'm a nice guy.

5 comments:

  1. U keep saying ur a nice guy LOL well i've already met u and yes ur nice. haha so welcome to tulsa i know we'll be good friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much. And yes we have already met and I think we already are good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to tulsa blah blah. paranormal activity scared the shit out of me. i hate scary movies :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved that movie but it scared me shitless and WELCOME TO TULSA

    ReplyDelete