Which band is better?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Rest Of This Bad/Good Week.

So... as most of you heard. On Monday Lilly came to my house crying.... because the fuzz were after her. Stupid fuzz! Then Saturday.... Saturday. The fuzz showed at my house. Now when you have someone hiding in you're house you ain't supposed to open the door. And guess what? I stupidly opened the door. You guys have the right to be mad at me after you've read this next part. The fuzz started talking to me.
"Hello Son." The fat fuzz said. I eyed him.
"Er... Hello Officer. What's the problem?" I tried to keep it cool.
"Have you see this girl??" They held up a picture of Lilly. I swallowed really slowly.
"Um? Er... No." As usual they didn't believe us Greasers. They budged right past me. They started searching my house. Now I knew where Lilly was... I just hoped they wouldn't find her. Next thing you know I hear screaming. I ran upstairs to where the screaming was.
"We found her!" The fuzz shouted.
"GET OFF ME!!!" I heard Lilly scream.... she tried wiggling free but then they tazered her...
"Get the fuck off her!" I yelled. I tried making them let go of her. But they wouldn't. They tazered me and I fell to the ground.
I woke up a few hours later. I looked all around the house and Lilly was gone. I fell to my knees and cried. It's my fault she's in jail!!! I could of done something. I'm so sorry guys.

10 comments:

  1. It's not entirally you're fault you know kid.
    Cause if you didn't open the door, They would knock it down and still find her. im not trying to be a bitch. But it's not really you're fault.
    If you we're to act quickly and bust out... Then it would be you're fault. But in this case.. it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they may not believe us greasers but ur not the best liar :P its not ur fault scott. HEY THAT RYHMED. :D sowwy :( its not ur fault dont blame urself lets just focus on how we can get lilly out

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not ur fault we need to focus on getting her out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to sound like everyone else... But I don't like the fact that your blaming yourself. I love how you helped Lilly I really do and I know you tried really hard. I hate that I have to say this but how long do you really think it would last? not that long the cops aren't stupid they would find her. I do miss her a lot and I hope we can get her out soon. And please don't take this the wrong way I love my sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys im going to get her , i know one of the cops and we are real good friends..hes gonna help me get her out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. How are you gunna get her out Elena? There's no point just let her be. Wait till the hearing. It's tonight... so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my friend is a cop and ive know him forever and hes helping me LILLY IS COMMING HOME!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not your fault...and silly! If they don't have a legal documented permission thingy, right there on sight then they're not allowed to step one foot in your house :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's horrible, but its not your fault!
    And I hate your poll thing, because I love all those bands xD

    ReplyDelete